Calendar Widget Missing from Reservation Request
Symptoms: The calendar widget (date picker) is missing when making a reservation request using Chrome in schedule.pacificu.edu. If you type the date manually the error "There was a problem processing your request" appears.
Cause: This is a known bug in the vendor supplied program.
If You Have Further Questions: “Contact the Helpdesk”
Allow Flash to run on the https://schedule.pacificu.edu/VirtualEMS/ web site:
- Click the Menu on the top right (3 dots)
- Click Settings
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the page
- In the Privacy and Security section click on Content Settings
- Click on Flash
- Click on Add in the Allow section
- Paste or type https://schedule.pacificu.edu/VirtualEMS/ in the Site box
- Click Add
The calendar widget will now appear when making reservation requests.