How to Access a Picture Roster of Your Students/Advisees
This article instructs Faculty how to access picture rosters.
- Log on to myAccount (account.pacificu.edu)
- To access a photo roster of advisees, click on Advising on the left hand side.
- To access a photo roster of students, click on Course Schedule on the left, then click on the name of the class.
- While looking at a course roster, click the link titled export these students to get a spreadsheet containing the student ID numbers, PUNet IDs and name of the students in the roster. This spreadsheet will not have pictures.
- To obtain a physical copy, use your web browser's print function. Printing in Landscape mode will result in larger pictures but may use more paper.
If You Have Further Questions:
- If a course you are teaching does not show up, you may not yet have been entered as the instructor of record in Datatel/BoxerOnline.
- See Contacting Support