Technology Purchasing: Technology Ownership
All technology purchased with Pacific University funds (including grant funds and research funds), or donated to the university, is deemed to be owned by the university as a whole, and not by any particular department or employee.
Technology assigned to a particular department is assumed to stay within that department and to be re-distributable within that department until its replacement. UIS is the final authority for determining the disposition of any university owned technology, allotting technology as best benefits the university.
- Service Level Agreement for Computer Support: Support Levels
- Technology Purchasing: Pre-Purchase UIS Consultation
- Technology Purchasing: Home Use
- Technology Purchasing: Who Pays For What
- Technology Purchasing: Lifecycle Replacements
- Technology Purchasing: Asset Tagging
- Technology Purchasing: Computer Growth & New Employees